Enrollment Services Analyst (Temp PT)
Position Title: Enrollment Services Analyst (Temp PT)
Department: Enrollment Management
Campus: College Wide
Additional Information: On the job training will be conducted onsite, with the flexibility to work remotely following the training period. Temporary part-time 25 hours/week.
Minimum Hourly Wage: $21.27
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Temporary Part-Time
Job Slot: N/A
Job Open Date: 6/3/2022
Job Close Date: 12/30/2022
General Summary: Responsible for gathering information through various interactions, logging interactions in the ticket system, and provide level two support for all college users and general public. Escalates unresolved requests.
Additional Information: On the job training will be conducted onsite, with the flexibility to work remotely following the training period.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree with at least one year related work experience. Responsible for providing enrollment assistance and support related to enrollment services. Responds to interactions from the general public and the student population. Experience with working in an Information/Call/Contact center, Microsoft Office, Email, VoIP, remote support tools, and collaboration tools is desired. This position will be required to report to any CCAC location to provide the necessary support.
• Serves as point-of-contact and primary communicator of CCAC Enrollment Services in particular in support of Admissions, Financial Aid, Registration, Academic Advising and Student Accounts.
• Receives Information Center requests via voice, email, chat, voice mail, web conferencing and self-service.
• Utilizes enterprise level tracking software to create, assign and monitor service tickets, service requests and major incidents according to established standards.
• Provides enrollment assistance and instruction to students to facilitate the enrollment process.
• Work collaboratively with enrollment services staff across the College and other divisions of the college to accomplish departmental, divisional and institutional goals.
• Participate in regular reviews of tickets and service requests to assure quality standards. Assist in the creation and maintenance of enrollment services standard procedures, subject protocols, and knowledge base for students and staff. Create documentation to increase knowledge sharing and document issues/solutions in a complete, concise manner for use in knowledgebase system.
• Escalates unresolved situations to appropriate enrollment services staff.
• Recommends needs for user training and documentation.
• Participates in college wide events and trainings. Continue to update and keep technical skills current to maintain high level of product knowledge in areas of assigned responsibility.
• Serves as enrollment services subject matter expert.
• Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
Vaccination: Effective November 1, 2021, as a condition of employment, all new employees of Community College of Allegheny County must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of their vaccination or have received an approved exemption to be an employee. Prospective employees who are offered a position can request an exemption from this vaccine requirement for religious or documented medical reasons. Exemption requests will be reviewed for approval on a case-by-case basis by the Office of Human Resources.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/3186150
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.