GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and government contracting industry leader is looking for an experienced Equipment Mechanic in support of Integrated Logistics Support Services in Albany, GA.
- Equipment Identification and Inventory: The contractor shall assist in the identification, physical inventory and accountability of equipment. Specific actions include:
- Identification of specified Table of Authorized Material Control Numbers (TAMCNS) (e.g., Forklifts, Earthmovers, AAV’s, LAV’s, generators, etc.) of equipment to include all of the Stock List-3 (SL-3) components.
- Physical inventories shall be conducted to ensure accurate accountability is maintained and that inventory results are provided for input into GCSS-MC.
- Assist in equipment exchange program as required. Efforts include identification and marking/tagging equipment, developing and managing serialized lists, and preparing equipment for shipment.
- Assist MFSC in performing equipment inspections and assign condition codes in accordance with MFSC guidance. Additionally, the corrected or newly assigned condition code information shall be provided for input into GCSS-MC.
- Perform minor troubleshooting and repairs. Assist MFSC in performing preventative maintenance and limited technical inspections in compliance with 1st and limited 2d echelon maintenance as prescribed by applicable Marine Corps Orders. This shall entail troubleshooting to determine extent of defect, identify repair parts required to restore back to original condition code and replace new repair parts. Some equipment may be found Out-of-Scope of repair and shall require a detailed description of fault and potential repairs within 1st and 2d echelon maintenance. Contractor will be required to follow all applicable Base Orders and Safety Data Sheets when handling Hazardous Materials to include wearing of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and proper disposal. These include but are not limited to motor oils, transmission fluids, grease, preservatives, paints, etc.
- Assist MFSC in reclamation requests for specific components from designated equipment. This shall entail assessing the appropriate Technical Manual of equipment in order to isolate the specific assemblies for removal and ultimate preparation for shipment. The contractor shall assist in fulfilling reclamation requests upon approval by the Weapon Systems Management Center (WSMC). This mechanic will prepare GSE for storage and mobility deployment; and operates, cleans, inspects, and services GSE towing vehicles.
- In addition to maintaining vehicle records, this mechanic maintains and updates paper and electronic equipment records, provides dispatch service for GSE, including positioning equipment to support aircraft maintenance and flying operations, practices good housekeeping, tool control, Foreign Object Damage prevention, and safety at all times.
- US Citizenship.
- Ability to pass and possess a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or any equivalent reciprocal DOD background investigation; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance or higher are preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Business preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience.
- Understand Marine Corps logistics processes, functions, and operations with an emphasis on supply, warehousing, movement, transportation, and maintenance.
- A working knowledge shall include a minimum of the following not to limited to:
- Global Combat Support System-Marine Corps (GCSS-MC)
- Marine Corps Preposition Information Center (MCPIC)
- Weapons Accountability NAVSEA, CRANE Report, Crane, Indiana
- Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS)
- Ability to pass an Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives (AA&E) medical screening
Position located in Albany, GA.
Or email resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.