Executive Corporate Sales Trainee
Triumvirate Environmental Inc., the fastest growing environmental services company on the East Coast is looking for a self-motivated and driven Executive Corporate Sales Trainee. As an Executive Corporate Sales Trainee you will work directly with the Executive Vice President of Triumvirate who has been with the company for 30 years. This position will prepare you for a business development manager position within Triumvirate at one of our prime locations.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Learn the sales process from the EVP during a 12 to 18 month timeframe \u2013 thereafter moving on to specific sales territory at Triumvirate.
- Consistent research on Fortune 500 accounts.
- Learn to sell all of Triumvirate\u2019s service lines.
- Learn to strategize and work on various business ventures/big projects.
- Assist the sales team in all related work and business development.
- Own data collection projects and learn the account discovery process.
- Assist with the growth of Fortune 500 accounts, nationally.
- Develop communication and selling skills.
- Travel to prospective and current client meetings, locally and nationally.
- Bachelor\u2019s degree in related field with a desire for a sales career
- Able to quickly adapt to change and shift gears frequently
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to navigate their way around and be resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!