Start your career in the growing environmental services industry as a Facility Chemist with Triumvirate!
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We don\u2019t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Build your career in the growing environmental services industry with Triumvirate and find out why we were voted one of the\u201d Best Places to Work\u201d by the Boston Business Journal!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Waste and document preparation regulatory and safety review.
- Waste management and emergency response.
- Waste inventory management.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Become familiar with packaging guidelines and disposal facility selection.
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations, Triumvirate\u2019s Health and Safety Practices, Triumvirate\u2019s Part B permit, and EPA regulations
- Develop communication skills
- Demonstrate supervisory leadership abilities through interaction with coworkers.
- Develop respect and working relationship with coworkers.
- Work towards becoming familiar with technical, customer service, and business components of environmental services.
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative and solve unique problems.
- Ability to work with computerized waste tracking system.
- Work towards meeting the goals detailed in the Chemist advancement program.
- WOW! internal and external customers!
- Obtain and maintain CDL B with Hazmat endorsement.
Upon completion of emergency response (ER) training, all Chemists will be on a rotating ER team; requirements include wearing pagers 24 hours a day during their ER week. In addition, the position includes the daily need to lift items that weigh up to 75 lbs and to operate commercial motor vehicles.
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- Basic knowledge of or desire to learn hazardous waste field.
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination.
- Valid driver\u2019s license.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Class C CDL.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
Triumvirate Environmental is a full-service environmental management firm with offices in Boston and New York. Serving the environmental and hazardous waste needs of clients throughout the northeast in the areas of higher education, healthcare, manufacturing and utilities, and the life sciences, Triumvirate Environmental is the industry leader in personalized service and, as the expert in these industries, has become the trusted name.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com.
To apply for this position, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: http://www.triumvirate.com/career-center
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).