Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 7 consecutive years, seeks an experienced Field Technician for our Corporate (Weymouth, MA) Office.
- A pertinent post-secondary education certificate in the construction field. Certification as an RRC, RRO or RWC is preferable as is an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in construction technology, engineering or architecture.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with building enclosure systems testing’s and/or inspections including roofing, windows, waterproofing and façade systems.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills and proficient computer skills (MS Office and Outlook are required).
- Local travel is required with possible support to regional offices.
- Training and mentoring program to assist in identifying position Career Path.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity