Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in the engineering/planning industry and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 7 consecutive years, has an opportunity for a Field Technician to join our Altamonte Springs, FL office.
- Perform evaluations, field testing and construction monitoring for building enclosure projects.
- Preparation of field reports, construction reports and support documentation.
- A technical background and at least 3-5 years of construction monitoring or consultation experience in waterproofing, air barriers, curtain walls, window/wall systems and roofing.
- Sound technical writing skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, along with the ability to communicate effectively with owners and contractors.
- AutoCAD expertise is not required, but desirable.
- RRC, RRO or RWC certification is preferred.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity