Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years, seeks an experienced Field Technician for our Corporate (Weymouth, MA) Office.
- A pertinent post-secondary education certificate in the construction field. Certification as an RRC, RRO or RWC is preferable as is an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in construction technology, engineering or architecture.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with building enclosure systems testing’s and/or inspections including roofing, windows, waterproofing and façade systems.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills and proficient computer skills (MS Office and Outlook are required).
- Local travel is required with possible support to regional offices.
- Training and mentoring program to assist in identifying position Career Path.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which allows remote work and monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity