Job Summary and Primary Responsibilities
The Field Sales Support team member evaluates the fulfillment needs of the sales force and operates independently to ensure those needs are met. This role works across multiple departments and sales areas to ensure on time and accurate order fulfillment. Field Sales Support will serve as the main point of contact for internal field sales teams for all aspects of order fulfillment. This role has specific night shift hours, Monday to Thursday, 7pm to 7am.
- Maintains direct contact with sales team throughout the entire surgery transaction to ensure that fulfillment is met on the front end and that ordered items are appropriately assigned to the next transaction.
- Serves as liaison between sales and internal teams to support production planning and assists in developing logistics plans and procedures.
- Coordinates daily field tech routing based off asset prioritization to create efficiency.
- Analyses budget dollars to the scheduling of third party logistics driving efficient shipping processes.
- Establishes best practices and drives process efficiencies to increase revenue within their assigned geography.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with internal and external clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Understands quality and regulatory policies to ensure proper complaint handling and reporting.
- Resolves unexpected scheduling and shipping issues by changing shipping and distribution schedules to ensure proper order fulfillment.
- Organizes and implement procedures related to the flow of materials, products, services and associated systems information.
- Duties involve but are not limited to; update supply chain to ensure proper product planning, inventory control by ensuring proper inventory velocity, awareness of critical parts availability, proper material handling, shipment of products, and third party logistics.
- Maintains and drives Reverse Logistics goals for Regional team
- Allocation specialist for Sales Group - validates orders for 100% scheduling
- Supports Regional Sales Support Specialist
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills / Capabilities
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers and reports
- Demonstrated ability to interface with sales people, all levels of management and experience working across multiple functional groups required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system
- Requires a broad knowledge of the organization's services and products
- Requires in depth knowledge of the sales cycle
- Must be very detail and process oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, service oriented, and self-directed
Education and Experience
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- Preferred 2+ years in order processing, account management, operations or customer support
Travel and/or Physical Requirements
For roles that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The "EEO is the Law" poster options are available here . NuVasive's EEO policy is available here .
About NuVasive NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company's less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company's comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive has approximately 2,700 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com .