Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 7 consecutive years, seeks a Graphic Designer to join our Weymouth, MA office.
- Assist with the enhancement of marketing materials, creating renderings for proposals, qualifications and collateral materials.
- Support and develop graphic design and preparation efforts through all phases of development and final production of materials.
- Assist with multiple digital communications, social media, email, print, and web design that adhere to corporate standards, formats, and template styles.
- Proactively work with marketing to help prioritize projects and incoming workload.
- Assist technical disciplines with CAD Services.
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience, preferably in A/E industry.
- A BA in Architecture or BFA in Graphic Design, or similar.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Must have an innate ability to interpret Owner’s design concepts for exterior building improvements and translate into renderings.
- Experience with developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity