New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $16.80
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You'll be on the move for your whole shift.
This is a full-time role, which at Amazon means you'll get benefits starting your first day. Take advantage of your 3-day weekend by working a full-time 4-day week.
Here are some of the things you'll get to do with us:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you'll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon. [Remove if not relevant in your market]
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
AMAZON FRESH WAREHOUSES (2 Hour or Less Delivery) - Become a part of Amazon's super-fast (2 hours or less) delivery service. We offer fresh, frozen, and packaged groceries, so you'll work in varying climates from room temperature to walk-in freezer environments. We will provide you with the right gear to stay warm during the colder parts of your shift. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own, plus you can cash out your pay instantly with Anytime Pay [only available to select employee groups]. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises! Full-time and Part-time roles with set schedules may also be available.
Delivery Stations - Amazon's delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer's door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you'll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .