At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Host/Hostess reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position is responsible for passing meal trays to patients.
- 1 year customer service experience
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Hours: 2:30pm to 7:30 OR 3:30pm-8:30pm, and every other weekend