A professional nurse who is responsible for the overall management of hospital operations on the day, evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- BSN Preferred
- Associate Degree RN's must enroll in an accredited Bachelors of Science (BSN) Completion Program within 90 days of your employment start date. You will have three years from your employment start date to complete your degree.
- RN License in the State of Illinois in good standing
- Minimum three years clinical experience
- Five years with nursing management experience preferred
- BLS Certification Required
- ACLS Certification within 6 months of employment
- Management of Aggressive Behavior training within two years employment