Job Summary: Provides administrative support to the Human Resources, Office, and Executive functions.
- Update and consistently maintain Applicant Flow Log on an ongoing basis. Maintain AAP data for applicants, new hires, etc. as they occur.
- Provide administrative support in the on-boarding of new employees including preparation of offer letters, employee packets, and ID badges.
- Process insurance enrollments and terminations through Employee Navigator and assist with Benefits administration.
- Serve as a point of contact for Deltek timesheet issues and general employee set-up and administration.
- Manage employee data in Deltek including entry of new employees and updating of current employees as needed.
- Responsible for the management of SmartBenefits program.
- Responsible for the on-boarding, and timesheet reconciliation of all temporary personnel.
- Serve as a Receptionist and Operations back-up for lunch breaks, and as needed.
- Process E-verify and MD new hire entries within three days of each new hire.
- File HR, personnel, and medical documents on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with Supervisors and temporary agencies or candidates to schedule interviews.
- Book Conference Rooms for interviews and as needed by executive team.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Manage the calendar of the Director of HR.
- Correspond with candidates and serve as a primary contact for all candidates.
- Assist with the administration of exiting employees and scheduling of exit interviews.
- Process Invoices and Prepare Invoice Headers for all HR and some Executive Invoices.
- Coordinate staff meetings and in-house office events.
- Initiate requests for staff business cards.
- Process FedEx shipments.
- Create and update company forms.
- Assist with duties in the support of the Director of HR, President/CEO, and COO as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; able to substitute years of experience for degree.
- HRIS experience required; Deltek preferred.
- Strong written communication skills required, with experience communicating with both colleagues and clients.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task, and follow-up skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management and organizational skills are required.
- Flexible and service-oriented attitude required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook, required.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle objects and documents; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision. Employee may use office equipment such as telephone, computer, computer software, calculator, printer, copier, and facsimile.
- Work environment: Employees are not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of employees so classified.