The HRMS Business Analyst leverages expertise in business processes and enabling technologies to provide functional support to end users, including researching and resolving issues, unexpected results or process flaws and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
The Business Analyst is as an innovative, insightful and trusted partner, serving as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The analyst also supports upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Customer focus: seeks ways to improve service delivery through the use of technology. Understand and develop functional and technical expertise in IT systems and business operational flows. Stay current on vendor plans and new technologies, human resource functions and operational processes. Provide production support, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities. System maintenance: assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate testing, issue resolution and documentation. Create requirement documentation: effectively communicate with the business users to gather functional requirements for system processing, screen and/or interface designs. Create functional specifications to communicate business requirements with IT developers and/or third party vendors. Motivate users to adopt systems and process changes implemented during projects. Create queries or reports in support of data requests. AA/EOE.
- 3+ years of experience required in HR and experience as a Business Analyst with understanding of Human Resource processes and systems.
- Strong analytic and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to partner with business, process improvement orientation, deep system knowledge and implementation capability.
- Critical thinking: ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Creativity: thinks in terms of desired outcomes, not just reactive, quick solutions. Experiments with new ideas, methodologies, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams and individuals at various levels throughout organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Information Services.
- 2 years experience as a Business Analyst.