Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission - Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago's west and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Medical Staff privileges at NM McHenry and Huntley Hospitals
- Primarily adult general infectious disease consultative service
- One to Two outpatient clinic days per week. Busy referral base
- Call requirements - 1 in 2 to 1 in 3 call
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success, and compassionate care within a physician driven team.
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital and Huntley Hospital -- 24/7 hospitalists and additional medical/surgical subspecialists
- EPIC electronic health record system wide
- McHenry and Huntley communities are exciting, well diverse and beautiful regions. Easy access via I-90
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.