Provides general administrative support for the Sales department of the assigned business unit. Duties may include:
- Conducting preliminary research on the people and companies to be called on.
- Identify and recommend sales opportunities based on research (e.g. a customer or prospect's current situation: cost controls, work mix, ad sales, postal rates, etc.)
- Collaborate with Sales Lead to build solution pitch and develop approach.
- Participate in sales calls with Sales Lead
- Work with existing customers, sales, and service teams to problem solve utilizing inside resources
- Junior or Senior level Bachelor degree student in business, marketing, or similar field from a 4-year accredited college or university preferred.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Google G-suite products.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Accurate, dependable and possess time management skills to manage multiple assignments.