Eagle Harbor, LLC, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking an Inventory Management Specialist (Mid-Level) to support the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). This is a temporary position located in Seattle, WA.
Qualified candidates will be expected to provide document data analysis and administrative support services.
Responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Analyzing electronic and hard copy records for accuracy and completeness including data analysis to ensure the information has been entered accurately and in a consistent format.
- Assisting the personal property and fleet custodial assistants with receiving and inspecting equipment, supplies, and motor vehicles.
- Assisting with physical inventory verification of existence, location, and quantity.
- Conducting and processing system transactions of corrections, updates, transfers, disposals.
- Conducting revisions to office generated correspondents.
- Creating and performing system reviews of asset records.
- Creating or completing electronic transactions of acquisitions, transfers, and disposals.
- Generating and managing spreadsheets, tracking databases, reports, and presentations using Microsoft Office desktop applications.
- Interacting with internal and external components to retrieve copies of support documentation.
- Maintaining personal property and fleet files.
- Monitoring and coordinating operational activities through written and oral communication.
Other administrative related duties as assigned:
- Performing analytical computations necessary to process personal property and fleet data.
- Performing customer service activities with DEA stakeholders.
- Performing quality and integrity checks for accuracy, consistency, and maximum usability.
- Performing research and data collection to locate missing file information.
- Preparing statistical activity reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Preparing written reports of inventory, transfer, sale, accident, and disposal.
- Reviewing personal property and fleet records ensuring data accuracy.
- Reviewing records, reports, and inventories.
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to pass Agency background check
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience and college graduate or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability and experience using data entry equipment.
- Skill using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.