Kiliuda Consulting, LLC provides expertise in the areas of Information Technology Consultation Services, User and System Virtualization, Information Research & Analysis, Cyber Security, Program Management, Administrative Services, and Document Management. Kiliuda is an 8(a) Program certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). We are a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, which is owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Anchorage, AK and our Corporate Office is in Manassas, VA.
- Provide the planning, management, coordination and control to accomplish all work requirements
- Keep track of all costs, schedules, and performance of the contract
- Serve as the main point of contact for the government
- Schedule meetings with the Contracting Officer and ISSO PM/COTR to report on cost, schedule, performance, risks and proposed corrective action
- Provide Strategic Program and Administrative Support which includes strategic direction and management of contract resources and administrative support services
- Oversee Security Policy, Training, and Awareness and Compliance Support to manage and update ISSO policies, procedures, and provide awareness and training of policies to all users of the ATF infrastructure resources
- Manage the Security Assessment, Authorization, and Continuous Monitoring of Portfolios, General Support Systems, and Individual Systems that includes ensuring all systems go through security assessments and authorizations;
- Support Vulnerability Management services to identify, classify, remediate and mitigate threats and vulnerabilities to the ATF infrastructure;
- Support Incident Response services providing 24/7 coverage to respond to incidents affecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the ATF infrastructure components;
- Support Contingency Planning support providing enterprise resiliency management, policies and procedures to restore business operations, possibly at an alternate location, in the event of an emergency, system failure, or disaster;
- Support Risk Management/Audit Liaison Support providing coordination of objectives and efforts of the ATF, OST, Risk Management Program to support ATF in determining its posture for upcoming audits, progress in addressing audit issues previously identified, and assistance in determining effective corrective action plans; and
- Support Enterprise Security Architecture Consultation support providing consultation, advice, and support to conduct studies and prove white papers on new and emerging IT security enterprise architecture direction.
- US Citizen
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- Must be able to pass ATF Clearance
- Must be able to pass pre employment background check
- Minimum of ten years’ experience as a Project Manager in an IT environment
- Must have current PMP and a CISSP or CISM certification
Position is located in Washington, DC
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.