GVI, Inc, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Logistics Analyst 2 to effectively and efficiently support NSLC in providing life cycle logistics support for Command projects with general support of the NSLC Command operations at its Mechanicsburg, PA, location.
- Perform administrative/technical support as directed, with continual supervision
- Apply skills and knowledge in data management, document control, computer support, project control, and related areas to individual and team efforts
- Perform data input and tracking of Human Resources projects in MS Excel database (s).
Secondary Duties as required:
- Building Access Control (provide as-needed): Access to this facility is restricted to escorted and pre-approved visitors only. Requires the ability to perform access control duties to ensure only properly escorted/vetted visitors gain access to the building. Greets and welcomes guests, ensures that guests sign in and receive the appropriate visitor credentials, and ensures that guests reach their host or point of contact (POC). Provide general support to all command visitors. A silent alarm (panic button) will be available for emergency use in the event of an unauthorized intrusion; this responsibility requires the use of sound judgment in controlling entry to the facility.
- Receipt and Distribution of Deliveries/Correspondence: Sort and distribute incoming mail, USPS, FedEx, and other delivery packages, and assist with preparation and coordination of mailing and outgoing office correspondence and packages. Record outgoing packages and reconcile received invoices. Properly handle sensitive packages. Facilitate and ensure deliveries and visitors reach their destination.
- Administrative Support: These duties include: answering, screening, and transferring inbound phone calls; general clerical duties including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, photocopying, faxing and mailing; assisting with Records Management functions (maintaining and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents from filing systems); scheduling and coordinating meetings; recording, compiling, transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings; scheduling conference rooms; documenting, reviewing and formatting of procurement requests.
- US Citizen.
- Secret Clearance.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Personal computer literate with knowledge of email, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Experience with common office equipment, e.g. fax machines, copiers, projectors and PC printers.
or email resumes to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.