We are searching for a talented Lead Maintenance Technician to be based out of Cameron Court in Alexandria, VA!
We thought you might want to check out where you could be working next. Click here to take a peek at the property!
Assists the Maintenance Operations Manager or Maintenance Supervisor in the daily maintenance operations for a multi-unit residential property, shopping center, or office building. Performs and assigns tasks to repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, including heating and air conditioning. Performs or assigns general, advanced or specialized maintenance functions depending on property needs.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED. 3-4 years of experience can offset minimum educational requirements for this position.
- 3-4 years of required experience at Commercial or Multi-Unit Residential Property.
- Preferred certification for this position include: HVAC (depending on property), Electrical, or Plumbing.
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
- Required skills for this position include: self-motivated, team-player, communication, interpersonal, attention to detail, personal accountability, and customer service.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information