We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal
- Meets with prospective residents, identifies their housing needs, interviews them to determine eligibility based on established criteria, shows vacant and model suites and property amenities based on established techniques specified by the company.
- Completes applicant screening process and prepares appropriate correspondence based upon the result.
- Prepares leases and related leasing addendums. Maintains lease records and files. Maintains property waiting list and other updates to various records and reports in accordance with policy and procedures, applicable affordable housing programs and HUD/Agency regulations.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- An additional that is preferred for the position include: Associate Degree in Customer Service/Hospitality.
- 1-2 years of required experience in Leasing or Sales.
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
- Required skills for this position include: fair housing laws, affordable housing programs, Microsoft Office, personal accountability, persuasiveness, and customer service.
- A preferred skill for this position include: One-Site.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace