GVI, Inc, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Logistician II to effectively and efficiently support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) in providing Engineering Support for Diminished Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) in Philadelphia, PA.
- US Citizen.
- Active Secret Clearance (or higher.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in program level support of U.S. Navy and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) logistics projects and initiatives.
- Experience formulating and implementing ILS policies and processes.
- Experience in providing ILS working group support.
- Working knowledge of U.S. Navy logistics organizations, including their functions and responsibilities.
Position is located Philadelphia, PA.
Apply online at:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.