Ghostrock, LLC a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Logistics Technician/Material Expediter to join our Team in San Diego, CA.
The Logistics Technician/Material Expediter participates in researching, ordering and delivering materials and services of qualified vendors in support of U.S. Navy shipboard maintenance requirements in San Diego.
- As a member of a core team, participate in researching and analyzing available vendors who can meet U.S. Navy waterfront maintenance and material needs.
- Use established government and company databases to determine recommended vendors and pricing for required maintenance and material needs.
- Communicate with U.S. Navy maintenance production shops, government contracting representatives, vendor representatives and internal company personnel to ensure orders and deliveries are executed to meet government requirements.
- Apply a working knowledge of government purchasing requirements to ensure vendor recommendations are compliant with the FAR.
- Participate in team efforts to purchase materials and services, as directed by the government.
- Participate in team efforts to schedule and deliver contracted materials and services to U.S. Navy waterfront repair organizations.
- Apply a basic understanding of quality assurance practices for U.S. Navy shipboard repair materials and services.
- Comply with OSHA safety practices.
- Apply a general knowledge of U.S. Navy shore-based and shipboard maintenance practices and requirements.
- US Citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain & maintain government facility access to required support locations in the San Diego area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience level:
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience participating in or supervising U.S. Navy or government procurement support activities.
- U.S. Navy maintenance or supply experience preferred.
- Must have a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must pass drug screening as a condition of employment.
- Prior military experience directly related to the position or prior experience in the Maritime Industry preferred.
- Candidates currently in the San Diego, CA area are preferred.
*No relocation assistance is provided.
Position located in San Diego, CA
Or email resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.