What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
We currently have an excellent opportunity located at our Manufacturing plant in Old Fort, OH: Monday - Friday 3:30-11:30pm
Performs complex, skilled craftwork in the installation, maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical components and equipment of a semi-automated production and distribution facility.
What you’ll do:
- Knowledge of electrical, PLC troubleshooting, steel fabrication, machine repair, lathes, mills, rigging, plumbing and gearbox rebuilds.
- Welding fabrication to include fitting and welding piping of all types.
- Installs and maintains pumps, compressors, and related machinery
- May repair parts using simple lathes, mills, and drill presses
- Performs rigging, ironworking, and boiler making
- Non-routine duties as assigned
- Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
- Work any shift during the week as well as weekend rotation
- Use safe operating procedures and judgment
- Operate forklift in a safe and timely manner.
- Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products
- Lift 50 pounds consistently
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma / GED is required
- Five years multi-skilled Maintenance Experience required
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.