Supervise all maintenance and building employees and promotes/supports teamwork, safety, environmental concerns, quality and ISO procedures, employee development, productivity and good housekeeping practices (including 5S). Manage projects to ensure timeliness, cost effectiveness, proper resource allocation, and communication. Provide facilities management for physical plant and equipment. Looks for and implements continuous improvement opportunities and throughput improvement in terms of quality, cost, safety, people, and service.
- High School Diploma required. Associate Degree/BS in Graphics Arts, Business, Industrial Management or related field preferred. Education requirements may be substituted for 5-7 years experienced gained through training and experience in all phases of maintenance, both electrical and mechanical, in the printing industry.
Project management experience.
- Must be able to identify and understand issues, problems, opportunities and make key decisions.
- Able to meet stringent deadlines.
- Experience using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to motivate employees and gain acceptance of ideas or plans.
- Must be able to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment.
- Must be organized and have the ability to plan, prioritize and follow through to complete assigned maintenance projects in a cost effective manner.
- Ability to develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Must be flexible to cover other shifts when needed.
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills.
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong knowledge of print industry software systems preferred but not required.
- Previous supervisory experience within the printing industry preferred.