The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in IT Advisory (ITAS) -Cyber Security Services for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures, especially focusing on complex, judgmental, and/or specialized data protection and privacy issues
- Plan engagement objectives, strategize to comply with professional standards, and mitigate risks inherent in the engagement
- Review work performed by the engagement team and maintain relationships with client account leadership to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and services to be delivered
- Manage the execution of Information Security and privacy inherent to client engagements
- Identify technological opportunities and evaluate the Information Security and privacy impacts on the client's business
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, promote teamwork and individual accountability with engagement team members, and use available technology, tools, and KPMG Information Security assets to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- A minimum of five years of experience with regulatory requirements and compliance issues in at least one of the following areas: PCI GLBA, EU Data Protection Directive, and International Cross Border & US State Data Privacy Laws
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and seven years of work experience with at least two years in an Information Security leadership role; Master's degree and a minimum of five years of related work experience with at least two years in an Information Security leadership role is preferred
- CIPP or CIPP/IT certified; non-certified hires are required to become certified within a minimum of one year from the date of hire
- Experience with Information Governance and Information Security Strategy plans, and assessments using industry framework, such as ISO 27002 or NIST 800:53
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork and client service skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally prote