Manager of Financial Performance - Northwestern Medical Group
* Downtown Location*
Northwestern Medical Group is currently seeking a Manager of Financial Performance, to serve as a strategic business partner to NMG Operations Leadership. The manager is responsible for:
- Supporting NMG operational leadership during the annual budget planning process to help ensure the creation of accurate, realistic, and optimized fiscal year budgets.
- Reviewing budget performance by analyzing actual expenditures and budget variances, recommending appropriate action as required.
- Acting as a liaison to Service Group and Department leadership on analysis of key financial metrics and use of relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting NMG operational leadership to analyze potential models for new growth and strategic initiatives.
- Performing monthly review and analysis of operational performance relative to NMG's financial and productivity goals.
- Managing operational dashboard reports and other standard management information, ensuring data integrity in compilation of reports.
- Managing coordination of financial systems, helping to ensure consistency in reporting across multiple platforms and process owners.
- Coordinating designated operational finance special projects as assigned.
- Five (5) or more years of health care finance, analytics, or financial analysis experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- D emonstrated organizational and leadership skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Health Administration (MHA).
- Experience in academic medical center preferred.
- Experience working closely with physicians in a provider setting is highly desired.
- Understanding of and experience working with relational databases.