Responsible for developing comprehensive marketing strategies, plans and programs with regional Marketing Council, including Hospital President, Operations and Medical/Nursing Leaders. Plans will be based on clear objectives, strategies and tactics. Develop specific project or program briefs to guide internal alignment and inform the Brand team regarding creative needs. Together with Analytics Specialist, develop regular dashboards with key performance indicators for regional marketing efforts and campaigns. Evaluate regional market dynamics and work to maintain crisp competitive differentiation, while supporting the Northwestern Medicine master brand. Partner with the Director, Marketing and Brand and other key partners to meet client needs and execute campaigns to build local/regional volume, market share and program reputation/awareness. Oversee development of specific content and collateral to support marketing programs. Work together with other Regional Marketing Managers to identify best practices and campaign learnings. Manage plans and campaigns to budget. AA/EOE.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with 2 years of marketing leadership experience preferred.
- 5-10 years experience in an integrated marketing environment developing and implementing actionable marketing plans.
- Strong project management skills, including ability to scope and assess requirements in any given situation.
- Seasoned client/stakeholder management skills, ensuring alignment amongst key decision makers before proceeding with a plan or campaign.
- Financial and budgeting skills to ensure projects are delivered within budget constraints and expenses are tracked accurately.
- Outstanding team building and interpersonal skills, in complex team oriented environments.
- Management experience with direct reports, preferably over 3 years experience or more.
- High energy professional with `can do' attitude and a team spirit, combined with a great attention to detail and strong professionalism.
- Master's degree/MBA.
- Experience in healthcare marketing, preferably with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a hospital/group practice setting.