Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Lead enterprise-wide Wealth & Asset Management Strategy engagements and manage the process from start to finish, including setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, creating and coordinating final deliverables, and assisting with presentation of results
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial and operational metrics directly to near and long term strategic business goals
- Act as the day-to-day, full-time project manager to help ensure successful problem formulation, comprehensive analysis, and problem resolution
- Work closely with the engagement Director and/or Partner/Managing Director to help build relationships with clients
- Provide oversight of highly skilled KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and serve as the primary team interface with various levels of executives and team members
- Participate in the professional development of more junior team members and assist with the recruiting and training of new staff
- A minimum of three years external management consulting experience focusing on Financial Services at a Big 4 firm, major strategy firm, or a boutique strategy firm in a high-impact problem-solving/analytical role (deep retail wealth management experience is preferred)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Deep industry knowledge/experience within Wealth & Asset Management Innovation, IT Strategy, Market Analysis, Growth Strategy, P&L Benchmarking, and Operational Excellence
- Experience delivering strategy focused projects at large Wealth & Asset Management clients based on a deep understanding of financial advisory and client value chain, asset management, key recent trends, revenue and cost drivers, as well as products and services which enable technology and operational processes
- Strong business acumen, analytical/problem solving skills, and the ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, risk governance, and organizational design in Financial Services, travel may be up to 70-80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other c