Responsible for first-line direction of non-exempt employees involved in print production, bindery finishing, or shipping and receiving operations. Reviews production schedules, material and manpower resources. Assigns employees to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements. Informs assigned employees of production and material problems and coordinates with support groups to resolve problems affecting schedules. Participate in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment and procedures. Maintain a variety of reports, records and production documentation to reflect schedules, performance, methods and the like.
- 3 - 5 years demonstrated leadership experience required. Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Requires flexible, proactive, self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated effective communication, coaching and interpersonal skills required. This includes the ability to influence across many levels of the organization & successfully lead others through change.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with customers (effective communication and partnership to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction), crews (build effective working relationships to lead, engage and hold accountable), and other departments (working across boundaries with a holistic approach).
- Demonstrated willingness to hold self and others accountable for individual and team business results and behaviors. This includes ensuring an inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.