GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and government contracting industry leader is looking for an experienced Material Expediter in support of Integrated Logistics Support Services in Albany, GA.
- Locate and move materials and parts between work areas of plant to expedite processing of goods, according to pre-determined schedules and priorities, and keeps related record, reviews production schedules inventory reports, and work orders to determine types, quantities, and availability of required material and priorities of customer orders, confers with department supervisors to determine materials overdue and to inform them of location, availability, and condition of materials, locates and moves materials to specified production areas, using cart or hand truck, and records quantity and type of materials distributed and on hand.
- Work may include the following tasks: directing Power-Truck Operator or Material Handling Laborer to expedite movement of materials between storage and production areas, compare work ticket specifications with material at work stations to verify appropriateness of material in use, prepare worker production records and timecards, and may update and maintain inventory records, using computer terminal.
- US Citizenship.
- Ability to pass and possess a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or any equivalent reciprocal DOD background investigation; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance or higher are preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Business preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience.
- Understand Marine Corps logistics processes, functions, and operations with an emphasis on supply, warehousing, movement, transportation, and maintenance.
- A working knowledge shall include a minimum of the following not to limited to:
- Global Combat Support System-Marine Corps (GCSS-MC)
- Marine Corps Preposition Information Center (MCPIC)
- Weapons Accountability NAVSEA, CRANE Report, Crane, Indiana
- Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS)
- Ability to pass an Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives (AA&E) medical screening
Position located in Albany, GA.
Or email resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.