Grow your career with us! Become a valuable team member today!
The Medical Technologist performs pre-analytic, analytic, and post analytic phases of laboratory testing procedures. Recognizes appropriate and inappropriate selection of lab tests and correlates lab results to patients' clinical condition. Possess scientific knowledge to evaluate quality control, instrument, and result data.
What You Will Do:
- Performs testing according to laboratory procedures and encompassing pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic phases.
- Performs quality control and quality assurance activities, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Performs specimen processing.
- Compliance with all regulatory and accreditation requirements related to safety and laboratory testing.
- Computer data entry and retrieval
- Workplace cleanliness and maintenance
Who We Are:
Lags Medical Centers is the primary care musculoskeletal provider for California's Ventura County, Central Coast, Central Valley, and Portland, Oregon for a total of 31 locations.
Lags Medical Centers is commitment to total wellness and holistic healing is rooted in the use of non-invasive, ethical, and cost effective treatment plans that help patients manage and alleviate pain.
In Ventura County, the Central Coast and Central Valley, LAGS work closely with county community health centers, as well as Concentra in Fresno. We have become the preferred provider in pain management for the regions Medi-Cal populations.
What We Offer:
A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week.
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum one (1) year of recent clinical laboratory experience as a Medical Technologist or recent graduation from a Medical Technologist Program.
Bachelor's degree-Successful completion of an accredited MLS/MT Program.
Medical Technologist or completion of Medical Technologist Program within last two (2) months and pass national certification exam by date of hire/transfer.