At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The MRI Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Medicine, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Performs MRI testing procedures.
- Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their MRI testing needs.
- 2 years of MRI experience
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology
- Posses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Capable of performing on-call, holiday and weekend shifts
- Graduation from an AMA/ACR approved school of Radiologic Technology or MRI certification program
- MRI Certification
- REG ARRT
- Bachelor of Science
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.