Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator is someone who provides assistance to the supply chain team in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities, Tasks, & Standards:
- Process and close Return Authorizations (RA) once physically received at warehouses.
- Be responsible for open RA reports and communication with carriers regarding status.
- Process Actual Goods Receipts (AGR) upon arrival of inventory at warehouses.
- Manage and run all reports related to warehouse costing, operations and metrics.
- Manage and run all sales reports.
- Process all sales orders and maintain customer masters.
- Maintain service parts materials for Mexican distributor.
- Process AGR for all service parts.
- Manage and implement shipping SOPs for all customers and all warehouses.
- Coordinate cancellation requests with carrier and direct sales team and process in SAP in a timely manner.
- With the support of the Operations Manager, process rebates and credits to customers as needed.
- Provide analysis of reasons and costs for returns.
- Assist in creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions for department.
- Work with Operations Manager to sell and ship returned units.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as needed.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Additional education and training a plus
- Experience with SAP Transactions a plus
- Requires intermediate working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Able to work directly with customers to resolve issues in difficult situations
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Mechanical / technical aptitude a plus
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs