MULTI-DISCIPLINARY CALIFORNIA PRACTICE SEEKS OPTOMETRIST
The Optometrist will provide comprehensive vision and ocular health care for patients. They will examine patients eyes to diagnose ocular disorders and diseases.
What You Will Do:
- Diagnose refractive disorders
- Recommend treatments
- Understand basic medical eyecare
- Use of ophthalmic equipment for diagnostic testing and subjective and objective interpretation
- Performing refractions for eyeglass, contact lens or specialty lens prescriptions
- Provide advice, reassurance and patient care on vision-related matters;
- Make proper and prompt referrals as needed and provide adequate documentation as needed
Who We Are:
Lags Medical Centers is the primary care musculoskeletal provider for California's Ventura County, Central Coast, Central Valley, and Portland, Oregon for a total of 31 locations.
Lags Medical Centers is commitment to total wellness and holistic healing is rooted in the use of non-invasive, ethical, and cost effective treatment plans that help patients manage and alleviate pain.
In Ventura County, the Central Coast and Central Valley, LAGS work closely with county community health centers, as well as Concentra in Fresno. We have become the preferred provider in pain management for the regions Medi-Cal populations.
What We Offer:
A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Completion of a 4-year program at an accredited optometry school.
- Possess a valid CPR Certificate
- Possess a valid CA License
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience with preferred optical experience
- Able to quickly build and maintain rapport with patients and providers of differing backgrounds; team player
- Customer-service oriented
- Positive professional insight
- Flexibility and dependability
- Demonstrated good problem-solving skills; sound judgment
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through on work tasks
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously