Perform routine but varied clerical duties on the manufacturing floor in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide clerical support by recording, entering and verifying data from a variety of sources and documents.
- Maintain records, compile standard reports, file, tabulate, and performing routine clerical tasks related to manufacturing.
- Apply knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions.
- May be responsible for data entry, reporting, checking or verifying of information, generation of reports and responding to data requests.
- Responsible for maintaining department files.
- May assist with production planning and special projects.
- May assist in resolving payroll issues.