Summary: To assist in all packaging functions including WIP inventory, processing materials, planning activities,
• Prepare appropriate documents used in all labeling and packaging activities in accordance with SOP.
• Prepare labels for vials and boxes per Packaging Work Instruction (PWI).
• Label vials and boxes per PWI.
• Assemble kits per PWI to include addition of package inserts.
• Cap vials and prepare for labeling.
• Finalize documents for line clearance and final product release.
• Account for and reconcile materials used for proper inventory management.
• Insure work area is clean and organized.
• Manage time to meet set productivity goals.
• Assist manufacturing as needed.
• An individual should have knowledge of Email software; spreadsheet software and Word processing software.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Education & Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)required; and 6 to 12 months related experience and/or training preferred;
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.