Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in the engineering/planning industry and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For”, seeks an experienced, part-time (16-24 hours per week) Registered Structural Engineer.
- The selected candidate would serve as a Sr. Structural Engineer on a variety of projects involving the evaluation and renovation of existing structures and facades, foundation design and concrete rehabilitation.
- Help mentor and train junior staff.
- Provide QC technical reviews
- A minimum B.S. Civil or Structural, S.E. Registration and 10 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of concrete, masonry restoration, waterproofing and building envelope assemblies is desirable.
Structural Engineers with less experience and a desire to work part-time are also encouraged to apply. If you have the requisite qualifications, we are eager to hear from you. Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity