Location: Londonderry, NH
Employment Type: Full Time Union
Work Hours: 1st Shift
Requisition Number: 17-0203
Milton is seeking a Parts Counter Trainee to work in our Londonderry, NH Parts Department. Parts Counter Representatives are responsible for front-line customer service in a variety of parts ordering functions. Responsibilities include assisting customers, taking parts orders, data entry and administrative duties that contribute to the effective operation of the department.
- Greet all customers and answering phones in a polite and timely fashion.
- Process customer payments and returns.
- Assist customers with use of the order kiosk.
- Coordinate the loading/unloading of customer orders.
- Maintain and follow-up on pending customer kiosk orders.
- Perform light warehousing duties
- Process customer and shop orders, backorders, credits and quotes.
- Resolve customer issues or concerns as necessary.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Able and willing to perform warehouse duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or (GED) equivalent.
- Energy and stamina to work extended hours and weekends, as well as work overtime as needed.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic Microsoft and Excel spreadsheet knowledge.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able/willing to learn to operate Material Handling Equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced distribution center environment.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Prior Industry experience.
- Past experience in automotive industry a plus.
- Basic mechanical ability a plus.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free workplace.