Why work with us?
The North American branch of Generali Global Assistance offers a diverse and inclusive work environment while employees work towards making real difference in the lives of our clients. As an Organization, we pride ourselves with offering white glove service while being mindful of corporate responsibility and our environmental footprint.
Employees enjoy a plethora of benefits to include:
- A diverse, inclusive, professional work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Company match on 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off policy
- Generous Employer contribution for health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs
- Fun employee and company events
- Discounts on travel insurance
Who are we?
Generali Global Assistance is proudly part of the Europ Assistance Group brand and our products utilize a number of corporate and product brands. The brands for our North American team include the following:
- CSA: US travel insurance brand for retail and lodging partners. Learn more here.
- Generali Global Assistance (GGA): The primary Corporate brand in the United States for our travel insurance, travel assistance, identity and cyber protection, and beneficiary companion products. Learn more here.
- GMMI: the industry standard for global medical cost containment and medical risk management solutions. Learn more here.
- Iris, Powered by Generali: identity and digital protection solution. Learn more here.
- Trip Mate: US travel insurance brand for tour operator, cruise and airline partners. Learn more here.
What you'll be doing.
The People Analytics Manager works across all areas of Human Resources to improve HR operations and support functions across all North American locations for Europ Assistance, North America. This person will oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics. This person must have the ability to pivot between projecting the big picture as well as providing extremely detailed information while ensuring accuracy and data integrity. This person must have the ability to take data from reports and transform it to a usable, tangible story that others can decipher and understand to make decisions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources within the HRIS system, including management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors' practices, and other sources to present information tangibly.
- Ensure the accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Compile and maintain Headcount, FTE, Turnover/Attrition, Time Off and other monthly reports needed for business operations.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Work inter-departmentally and cross-functionally across all departments to provide daily, weekly, monthly, annual and sporadic reports within an HR capacity.
- Run trending reports and appropriately forecast future trends with given data and understanding of the business.
- Report inconsistencies observed to ensure data integrity.
- Work across all aspects of HR to report on all areas to support Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, Payroll, Recruitment, etc.
- Assist Human Resources Leadership with maintaining, tracking, and reaching budgetary targets.
- Assist Human Resources Leadership with Group projects and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- 5+ years HR experience within a Generalist role or equivalent Finance role
- Thorough understanding of HR processes, touching on all aspects within HR
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ADP preferred
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Proven ability to prioritize, and multi-task while keeping organized
- Excellent communication skills across all levels within the Organization
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or Finance required
Up to 4 times a year
Where you'll be doing it?
This is a hybrid role based out of our Pembroke Pines, FL office. As a hybrid role, you will be working onsite 2-3 days a week and working from home 2-3 days a week.
When you'll be doing it?
While there is some flexibility in the hours, this position will be Monday-Friday during regular business hours (approximately 8:00 am-5:00 pm). Occasional overtime may be required according to business needs.
Apply today to begin your next chapter.
Don't meet every single requirement? At Generali Global Assistance, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and enriching workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
California Residents - Privacy Notice for California Residents Seeking Employment with Generali Global Assistance is available here: https://us.generaliglobalassistance.com/privacy-notice-for-california-re...
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all our employment programs and decisions. Discrimination in employment on the basis of any classification protected under federal, state, or local law is a violation of our policy. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, HIV/AIDS status, mental or physical disability, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness, or physical handicap, or any other legally protected basis under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring, classification, placement, promotion, termination, reductions in force, recall, transfer, leaves of absences, compensation, and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. All Company employees are responsible for complying with the Company's Equal Opportunity Policy. Every employee is to treat all other employees equally and fairly. Violations of this policy may subject an employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.