At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Performance Manager, Operations reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Providing leadership to an assigned portfolio of projects/ initiatives through active engagement of NM Executives (Project Sponsors) and all stakeholders.
- Lead activities including project proposal/charter definition, budget development, resource allocation and management, information distribution and meeting facilitation.
- Provide proactive, clear, concise and timely communications regarding project status and overall performance reporting among team members, NMG Executives (project sponsors) and vendor partners; Facilitate continuous exchange of ideas, information and project developments.
- Consistently apply standard Process Improvement and Project Management Methodologies throughout the project lifecycle of analysis/planning, design, execution, closing as well as value measurement definition.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining productive and cordial relationships with clients and team members, serving as a link between multiple parties and entities.
- Must be able to effectively manage project risks, issues and problems that arise within the project and recommend mitigation strategies, as needed, to achieve the desired results.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Operations and Project Goals
- Recommends solutions that add value, strengthen project or operational outcomes, exhibits and understanding of Sponsor or user needs.
- Achieves Results - is accountable for delivering projects on-time and on-budget including successful execution/ activation, closeout and stabilization that meet stated Sponsor and stakeholder outcomes.
- Develops and supports implementation of innovations in patient and family centered care that fosters quality, safety and effectiveness and serves as a model patient care nationally.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Communications or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills, excellent oral and communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum 5-8 years project or program management related experience.
- Master's degree, MBA or MHA (or) Professional Certification in area of expertise.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.