The Performance Manager Operations will lead optimization activities for Northwestern Medical Group. This will include managing a portfolio of projects of strategic and operational importance to the organization. The Performance Manager Operations will develop project work plans and performance metrics, monitor work plans and metrics to assure activities are executed on-time and on-budget, coordinate the internal and external resources to complete activities as assigned using established Process Improvement and Project Management Methodologies. The Performance Manager Operations will effectively communicate at all levels of Management and will work closely with managers, directors and clinicians to develop work plans, metrics, resources and implementation support to achieve the department's strategic goals and objectives.
- Responsible for providing Leadership to an assigned portfolio of projects/ initiatives through active engagement of NM Executives (Project Sponsors) and all stakeholders.
- Lead activities including project proposal/ charter definition, budget development, resource allocation and management, information distribution and meeting facilitation.
- Provide proactive, clear, concise and timely Communications regarding project status and overall performance reporting among team members, NMG Executives (project sponsors) and vendor partners; Facilitate continuous exchange of ideas, information and project developments.
- Consistently apply standard Process Improvement and Project Management Methodologies throughout the project lifecycle of analysis/planning, design, execution, closing as well as value measurement definition.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining productive and cordial relationships with clients and team members, serving as a link between multiple parties and entities. Must be able to effectively manage project risks, issues and problems that arise within the project and recommend mitigation strategies, as needed, to achieve the desired results.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Operations and Project Goals; Recommends solutions that add value, strengthen project or operational outcomes, exhibits and understanding of Sponsor or user needs.
- Achieves Results - is accountable for delivering projects on-time and on-budget including successful execution/ activation, closeout and stabilization that meet stated Sponsor and stakeholder outcomes.
- Develops and supports implementation of innovations in patient and family centered care that fosters quality, safety and effectiveness and serves as a model patient care nationally
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Communications or related field.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills, excellent oral and communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum 5-8 years project or program management related experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree, MBA or MHA (or) Professional Certification in area of expertise.