Category: Route Services/Service Specialist
Region: Chicago - N Suburbs
Type: Regular Full-Time
City: Melrose Park, IL
$17.00/Hour Starting Pay Rate + Commissions + Bonuses
Are you looking for action and excitement?
Would you like to contribute to the health and safety of your community? Would you like to work independently and solve problems in challenging environments? Do you want a job with bonuses, benefits and a company vehicle? If you're searching for a career that provides flexibility, a fast-paced working environment, freedom to work in the field, and the opportunity to advance with a growing company - this is the job for you!
McCloud Services provides industry leading pest management services for our commercial customers. We have been serving customers for over 100 years and are considered one of the most respected names in the business. Our mission is to protect our customers health, property, food and environment. We provide the right people with the right tools to serve our customers and we focus on performance and accountability. We strive to provide a great place to work and an environment that inspires success.
What you'll get:
- Competitive base compensation with performance bonuses
- Recognition programs and career advancement opportunities
- Initial and ongoing technical training
- Company vehicle for business use, tools and technology
- Paid time off starting day 1 including holidays, vacation, and personal days
- Blue Cross medical insurance plan options to fit your individual needs
- 401(k) Savings Plan with immediately vesting company matching contribution
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with customers
- Maintain your route and efficiently service a variety of customers each month
- Troubleshoot and effectively solve customer pest problems, proactively resolve future potential issues, escalate when needed
- Complete service documentation that is accurate, thorough and timely
- Actively seek and take advantage of opportunities to promote and sell additional company products and services to existing customers
Who you are:
- Passionate about customer service and enjoy working with people.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy troubleshooting and solving problems
- Resourceful and can work independently in a variety of work settings
- Detail oriented, can deliver quality service & follow procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer
McCloud Services is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to providing an environment of respect and inclusiveness for all team members.