- Provides administrative support, including gift acknowledgement processes, data analysis and reporting, membership rosters and list management
- Communicates (both verbally and in writing) with a wide range of donors, departments, employees, vendors, physicians, board members and volunteers; and serves as a liaison on behalf of NMF to foster strong donor and working relationships
- Provides essential support functions including calendar management support for the department leadership; facilitates and schedules meetings; books meeting rooms; arranges for catering; confirms attendance; and supports in preparation and distribution of materials as necessary
- Utilizes Raiser's Edge database to document and support fundraising initiatives and activities of the team
- Manages telephone operations; answers, screens, and directs telephone calls; Represents and provides support for NMF at appropriate events related to donor cultivation, stewardship and fundraising activities. This includes interactions with various levels of donors and colleagues, both internally and externally
- Administers and tracks expenses; identifies variances and reports them to the department leadership; masters the NM administrative systems; has a complete understanding of the department and company financial policies; creates purchase orders and check requests; and processes invoices for payment against purchase order or general expense reimbursement
- Performs office management tasks: ordering and organizing office supplies; logistical coordination for office initiatives and events; assist with building management requests; provide backup phone and staffing coverage; serve as a point person for administrative and operational needs of the relevant office location
- Researches and develops internal and external communications including presentations, speaking points, correspondence and other written materials
- Responds to unanticipated complex issues and manages critical and confidential information
- Maintains procedure manuals; ensures appropriate communication to staff of changes in procedures
- May support additional projects as requested; Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a fundraising, community outreach or administrative support position, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to organize and think independently with orientation to deadline and detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- E xperience with Raiser's Edge database.