Operate high resolution color Digital printers and proprietary imaging equipment. Program and prepare jobs for printing.
- Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests. Setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
- Adjust image position, color quality and resolution, perforations and folds on paper, etc.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Order supplies such as ink, chemical solutions, blankets and rollers, paper, tabs and other items as needed.
- Maintain inventory levels.
- Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
- Good knowledge of digital print equipment with ability to set up, operate, and make adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment required.
- Requires knowledge of color theory and ability to make adjustments and color corrections when operating the equipment to produce the imaging to customer specifications.
- Knowledgeable about routine maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- Job requires ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.