A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Pricing and Marketing Analytics Analyst located at our Ewing, NJ headquarters.
This position will provide analytics support for marketing optimization decisions, internal forecasting and pricing / promotion analytics. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Facilitates completion of analytics models by providing necessary inputs to vendor.
- Provides brand support by running marketing optimization scenarios using analytics platform.
- Partners with advertising agency to align optimization outputs with feasible media plans.
- Coordinates with internal cross-functional team to integrate marketing optimization projections into forecasts.
- Performs ex post facto validations on marketing optimizations to determine degrees of success.
- Provide support for special projects and ad-hoc analysis; Assist in assembling data for utilization of analysis.
- Supports the design of pricing and promotion studies with third-party suppliers.
- Runs pricing and promotions simulations using both internal and third-party simulation tools to optimize pricing and promotional activity.
- Leads updating the price and promotion monthly monitoring analysis, providing insights on competitive activity by key customer / channel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business-related field of study
- 3-4 years' experience in marketing, advertising, marketing research, pricing, or analytics.
Skills and Competencies
- Must possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to translate into Business solutions.
- Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Takes initiative and can grasp more complex concepts, implement, and make recommendations with guidance.
- Experience working with Digital Agencies a plus.
- Knowledge of Nielsen/IRI data a plus.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/