A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provide U.S. Regulatory expertise and direction in support of brands from concept to launch. Develop strategy on complex technical projects. Strategy includes liaising between company and domestic regulatory authorities (e.g. FDA, EPA, CPSC), providing feedback on potential new products, supporting acquisition actions including assisting management in due diligence review, and leading development of any training required in on-boarding activities for new employees. Analyze emerging technologies with R&D, and support the consumer research group with study design in all brand areas. Provide technical mentorship to junior team members. Serve as a lead technical interface for the department.
- Lead product development initiatives from conception, through development, evaluation, pre-launch, launch, and post-launch.
- Develop regulatory strategy on complex, technical problems.
- Collect and analyze data in support of regulatory submissions, draw conclusions, and make data-based recommendations to management or brand/R&D teams on regulatory pathways.
- Support various product studies and consumer/clinical studies to gain critical consumer insights for product development and/or to gather/evaluate data in submission activities.
- Review and write procedures and policies as needed. Review specifications as necessary.
- Act as liaison between Regulatory Affairs and other departments within the Company in support of brands, concept to launch.
- Act as liaison with government agencies and trade associations on assigned projects in support of brands.
- Review technical work and provide technical coaching/mentoring to junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline from an accredited institution.
- Highly seasoned regulatory professional with 5-7 years' experience in a regulatory affairs function with demonstrated strategic capability and preferably, 3 to 5 years' experience related to products similar to those of the Company.
- Prior experience with Regulatory submissions (e.g. PMA, 510(k), ANDA, NDA etc.)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/