A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Process Controls Specialist improves equipment efficiencies, existing processes and lowers costs. This important position works with Maintenance Technicians to improve Maintenance Systems and with the Engineering Manager to successfully complete capital and improvement projects.
- Develop and implement equipment efficiency improvement projects.
- Manages some or all phases of capital projects.
- Works with outside vendors and contractors for required materials and services.
- Assists in hiring qualified electrical/mechanical technicians.
- Utilizes and enhances maintenance system for overall equipment maintenance and improvement.
- Coordinates and executes various training programs for plant personnel.
- Improves existing preventative maintenance program.
- Maintains information systems equipment and software at the plant level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Complete understanding of mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in capital project responsibilities, timelines and requirements.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of various shop tools (e.g. lathe, vertical milling machine, shear and brake).
- Ability to operate a computer in a Windows-based environment, utilizing word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to lead technical personnel in achieving department and plant goals.
- Ability to teach technical subject matter to plant personnel.
- Experience with drive components, conveyors, AC drives, PLC, 480vac electrical systems is preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 3-5 years of maintenance leadership/execution experience in a high speed packaging environment OR
- Associates Degree and 5-8 years of maintenance leadership/execution experience in a high speed packaging environment OR
- 10+ years of maintenance leadership/execution experience in a high speed packaging environment
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/