A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Production Cleaner performs a full range of custodial duties related to the cleaning of assigned buildings and facilities.
- Regularly perform housekeeping duties to keep work area clean and neat
- Maintain FDA sanitation line including cleaning and painting
- Operates material handling equipment and zambonie
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain floor cleanliness throughout the warehouse
- Clean outside docks monthly
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results
- Basic math skills
- Take and follow directions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to make decisions and demonstrate ambiguity
Education and Experience
High school degree or equivalent. Minimum three to six months experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/