At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
What we're about:
- Innovation -We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration -We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus -We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism - We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
The Production Cleaner performs a full range of custodial duties related to the cleaning of assigned buildings and facilities.
Saturday, Sunday, Monday with Alternating Tuesdays
5am - 5pm
- Regularly perform housekeeping duties to keep work area clean and neat
- Maintain FDA sanitation line including cleaning and painting
- Operates material handling equipment and zambonie
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain floor cleanliness throughout the warehouse
- Clean outside docks monthly
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results
- Basic math skills
- Take and follow directions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to make decisions and demonstrate ambiguity
Education and Experience
High school degree or equivalent. Minimum three to six months experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.