Production Machine Operator ($15/hr.-$18/hr. plus OT)
Exciting new career opportunities in Jeannette, PA.
BestPlus Lumber is hiring machine operators for day and night shifts starting at $15/hr. Increases available after 90 days and possible $18 after one year, 5 weeks vacation, 12 hour shift, 2 days off each M-F and two 3 day weekends each month.
Great benefits after 30 days.
Come join our team and help the environment by using recycled material and turning it into plastic lumber!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Draw or press thermoplastics into specific shapes
- Set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rings, and temperature
- Synchronize speed of extrusion
- Locate defects on extruded products
- Check for conformance to specifications
- Clean tools
- Activate and adjust extruding machines
- Work efficiently and productively
- Ability to Multi-task
- Stack material in a safe and efficient manner
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations and Triumvirate\u2019s Health and Safety Practices
- Develop respect and working relationship with co-workers
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative and solve unique problems
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Ability to operate large precision shop machinery
- Strong aptitude in problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to articulate problems and solutions verballyDemonstrate a sense of urgency and
- personal initiative related to problem resolution duties with follow-through and professionalism.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing stressful situations
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at (BestPlus) www.bestpl.us
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. BestPlus is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
BestPlus is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
BestPlus is a drug free workplace.