Who We Are:
At Avnet, relationships matter. We are a global, FORTUNE ® 500 technology distributor and solutions company that delivers design, supply chain and logistics expertise to customers at every stage of a product's lifecycle. Our employees have a front row seat to the latest innovations shaping the world we live in and the future we share. We're driven to help our customers around the world succeed and we do so by earning the trust of some of the biggest names in technology.
Working at Avnet means being a part of a global team. We work collaboratively and with integrity, doing business the right way. For more than a century, we have partnered together to help our customers, suppliers and teammates realize the transformative possibilities of technology. Experience what's next at Avnet!
Audits and reviews transactional data impacting financial margin for possible margin enhancement and follows the process through to margin recovery.
- Audits billing reports, identifies profit leaks, provides margin adjustments to gross profit administration team and drives recovery actions.
- Audits asset related reports (e.g. price lists), addresses profit leaks and improves margin on supplier transactions.
- Executes supplier contract rights for obsolescence and price list removed products.
- Identifies other appropriate margin recovery solutions and engages with respective departments or suppliers.
- Monitors ship and debit claim rejects, and elevates to gross profit administration team when needed.
- Analyzes customer volume purchase agreements. Provides analysis and recommendations to the business teams.
- Monitors and communicates status on supplier bonus programs to sales and assets.
- Audits supplier reconciliation reports and takes appropriate actions.
- Audits supplier rebate programs, including forecasting and variance analysis.
- Prepares and distributes margin adjustment report and reconciles month-end numbers.
- Participate in supplier business reviews as required by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
- Thorough knowledge of principles, theories and concepts in area of discipline. Competent in all job functions and has general understanding of the industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions for a variety of situations and works on projects requiring evaluation and analysis. May refer to policies, practices and precedents for guidance; determines best course of action to achieve results.
- Work is performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion. May receive some limited guidance for new assignments. Work may be reviewed for overall adequacy.
- Collaborates with management and team members within the department/function and other areas of the organization. May represent department internally or externally.
- Actions may impact the success of the overall department and/or the organization. Failure to accomplish work or erroneous decisions may result in delays to projects, loss of revenue or allocation of additional resources to remedy.
- Typically 3+ years with bachelor's or equivalent.
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
What We Offer:
Our employees work hard to live our values and help us grow. Our total rewards strategy supports Avnet's ability to attract, engage, develop, and reward our employees, while promoting a diverse and inclusive environment. We offer competitive compensation and benefit programs - from time away and flexible working arrangements to programs supporting employee well-being and opportunities to give back to your community.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K and Pension Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Family Support (Paid Leave, Surrogacy, Adoption)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Employee Development Resources
- Employee Wellness, Leadership Development and Mentorship Programs
Benefits listed above may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Avnet.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.